As air tools are generally used as carrying tools and r […]
As air tools are generally used as carrying tools and require small size and light weight, this purpose is achieved through reasonable structure, appearance, high precision processing, strict material selection, strict heat treatment, etc. Therefore, it is more convenient to use and more powerful, and has many advantages that electric tools do not have. Compared with electric tools, it has the following advantages.
I. ability to work
1. Both provide a variety of different working methods, such as rotation, reciprocating, swinging, impact, etc.
2. Speed regulation and output power regulation are simple. The operation of the air supply valve handle and the adjustment of the regulating valve can be carried out simply.
3.Air tools can provide more levels of selection in the speed range, from 100rpm to 70000rpm.
4. The output power is large according to the weight volume ratio. Under the condition of the same output power, compared with electric tools, it is small and lightweight.
5. No heating and overload faults. Air tools is more suitable for working for a long time without generating heat. Even if the compressed air engine is overloaded, the tool just stops rotating. Once the overload phenomenon is relieved, it will resume normal operation without affecting the tool or causing any failure.
6. In terms of reciprocating motion, air tools uses piston motion, while electric tools are converted by cams. In contrast, air tools has more advantages.
II. Environmental Applicability
1. Strong water resistance. Flooding is harmful to tools, but it is not as deadly as electric tools. Moreover, because electric sparks will not be generated, the possibility of ignition and explosion will not occur even if the electric spark is used in places with explosion risks, and the electric spark is more suitable for coal mines, oil fields and other posts.
2.Air tools can work in various bad or harsh environments, but it must be well maintained (dust removal, water removal, oil filling, etc.). Air tools can use an internal combustion engine air pump, so it is more suitable for field work. air tools can work for a long time and is suitable for large-scale production lines.
1. The initial investment of electric tools is low, but the long-term energy consumption is high, and the maintenance and replacement costs of tools are also high.
2.Air tools needs to establish air pressure pipeline equipment in its initial investment, but its long-term use has lower cost in energy consumption and tool maintenance.
3. The weight of electric tools is generally 3~4 times that of air tools, which is not suitable for long-term work, while air tools can improve work efficiency.
Taizhou Luxi Tool Co., Ltd was established in 2003. As an OEM manufacturer for over 15 years.
For details, please consult: https://www.luxitools.com/