What is the difference between oil-free compressor and […]
At present, many people have heard of silent oil-free air
compressors. Literally, it is clear that this kind of air compressor is mainly
silent and oil-free. This shows that the difference between this and ordinary
air compressors is silence and no oil. Ordinary air compressors are generally
noisy and have oil.
So, in addition to these two differences, is there any other
At present, more than 98% of the air compressors used in China
are oil-injected air compressors. To obtain oil free compressor air through the
oil-injected air compressor, you need to face the following problems.
1. Install multiple filters, but still worry about oil content
exceeding the standard.
2. Realize no oil, but I don't know how much extra electricity
has been paid for it.
3. Need to bear the high cost of post-treatment maintenance for
a long time.
4. Consume air compressor lubricating oil and need to dispose of
waste air compressor lubricating oil.
5. The two kinds of air compressors have their own advantages
and disadvantages. Since they are available on the market, it proves that both
kinds of air compressors have their needs. Generally speaking, the price of
silent oil-free air compressor is higher than that of ordinary air compressor,
but the performance of silent oil-free air compressor is better than that of
ordinary air compressor.
Luxi is a professional compressor manufacturer and supplier. If
you are interested, please contact us: https://www.luxitools.com/