The electric paint sprayer manufacturer introduces the […]
The electric paint sprayer manufacturer introduces the advantages of the sprayer:
1. The paint film quality is good, the coating is smooth and fine, and there are no brush marks. It sprays and atomizes the paint under pressure into fine particles, which are evenly distributed on the wall surface, so that latex paint forms a smooth, smooth and compact coating on the wall surface without brush marks and rolling marks, which are incomparable to the original methods such as brush and rolling.
2. High coating efficiency. The spraying efficiency of single person operation is as high as 200-500 square meters/hour, which is 10-15 times that of manual brushing.
3. Good adhesion and long coating life. It uses high-pressure injection to make atomized coating particles obtain strong kinetic energy; The coating particles can shoot into the pores by this kinetic energy to make the paint film denser, thus enhancing the mechanical biting force between the paint film and the wall surface, improving the adhesion of the coating and effectively prolonging the service life of the coating.
4. Uniform film thickness and high coating utilization rate. The thickness of the manual brush roller is extremely uneven, generally between 30 and 250 microns, and the coating utilization rate is low. However, airless spraying can easily obtain a coating with a thickness of 30 microns.
5. Easy to reach corners and gaps. Due to the adoption of high-pressure airless spraying, the coating spray does not contain air, and the coating is easy to reach corners, crevices, uneven hard-to-brush parts, etc., especially suitable for office ceilings with many air-conditioning and fire-fighting pipelines, but the rolling brush is difficult to construct.
Luxi is a professional manufacturer and supplier of spraying equipment. If you are interested in our products, please contact us: cordless paint sprayer.